- Preparing your competition for judging after entries close
- Editing the entry form’s competition rules
- Using online scoring to judge print competitions
- Online Scoring – setting awards and acceptances
- Setting up awards & scoring regimes
- Testing your competition entry & monitoring process
- Creating the next round of your public competition
- Monitoring entries while the competition is open
- Advanced editing of the right panel
- The Collection Maintenance page
- Scoring Regimes
- The Site Settings page
- Editing the content on the home page
- Zoom Q&A session
- Providing a sample file for your competition.
Many, if not all clubs, have cancelled all meetings and as a consequence, have cancelled print competitions. To remove these competitions to prevent accidental entry, follow these step depending which scenario matches:(more…)
by Colin Woods, March 27, 2020
Clubs using MyPhotoClub can now nominate entries from all of the entries within their club database to form their entry into any MyPhotoClub hosted interclub competition.
Currently, MyPhotoClub hosts these interclub competitions:
- APS Australian Cup
- NSW FCC Interclub
- Northern Zone Interclub
by Colin Woods, March 26, 2020
Having three judges to assess score entries is the standard arrangement for ‘formal competitions’ which may have national or international accreditation. MyPhotoClub offers a several options to facilitate this.
- Three judges in a room together view each entry (print or projected) and record the score for each entry using a USB Keypad connected to a computer. This is known as the DJS software/keypad method.
- Online scoring of digital entries each entry by a judge from their home. Can be done
by Colin Woods, March 22, 2020
MyPhotoClub has a new feature called the Critique Corner. I can tell you that through the testing of this feature and personally uploading a few images I have gained substantial value from the feedback received. There will be a natural shyness by members to put forward images so please upload an image yourself to get the ball rolling.(more…)
by Colin Woods, March 19, 2020
MyPhotoClub has a comprehensive remote judging system. This system is used primarily for digital entries but there is no reason why it cannot be used for prints. There are two possible ways to record the judge’s comments, either by writing the comments or by recording them on video.(more…)
by MyPhotoClub Colin, June 1, 2019
This is the most common cause for a member or competition entrant not receiving email messages from your website.(more…)
by Colin Woods, May 8, 2019